"Shem Creek Recipes"
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- fresh lemon wedges for garnish
Place shrimp in a glass bowl.
Stir remaining ingredients together. Pour mixture over the shrimp. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Grill on very hot coals 3 minutes each side.
Copyright © 2020 Dorothea Benton Frank. All rights reserved.